SLJ – POSTCARD POEM – STEP IT UP

For today’s activity I have created this postcard poem to my dearest friends. Where I have based my postcard image is the Islands of Samoa, this scenery is the beach as it is Summer that shows its beauty. The poem I have written is about memories, love and forever friends.

What type of scenery would you choose for your postcard?

Have a blessed day and God bless you all

5 thoughts on “SLJ – POSTCARD POEM – STEP IT UP

1. Talofa Lava Willietony

How are you today? I love how you wrote this poem to your dearest friends. I know that they will never forget the fun moments they have had with you and all the times when you were there for them.

As for the scenery you chose for your postcard, it’s absolutely beautiful. And to answer your question, I would choose a Winter scenery. But since its Summer, I guess I could choose a sunset scenery as well.

Keep up the good work! Have a good day today! And enjoy this new year!
    -Madelyn

1. Kia Ora Madelyn

Thank you for the comment I really appreciate it. Also I would do anything for an old friend. I agree that choosing a summer scenery would be a good way to choose this kind of poem since it’s summer. Anyway thanks again for the comment and may you and your family stay safe

Regards
      Willietony

2. Mōrena Willietony,

I like that the step up activity asks you to design and write your own postcard, what a fun challenge after the kick start!

I think your post card art looks beautiful and it is a lovely depiction of the beautiful beaches and sunsets of Samoa. Have you ever been to Samoa? I have been once with one of my friends, we want to visit his home town with his Dad. It was amazing and so hot.

Your poem is great too, I liked all the descriptive language you used to describe summertime. How lovely that you would send this to your friends as well! Do they have access to your blog so they can see your postcard?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Kia ora Zana

Thank you for the comment I really appreciate it. I also agree this activity was very fun to do and it also ade me remember my friends at that moment so that is why I like to dedicate this to them.

I have been to Samoa only once when I was at least five I think. Although I miss Samoa and your right it is amazing and hot.

My friends do have access to my blog. Anyway thanks again for the thoughtful and positive comments, stay safe and may you and family have a blessed day.

Regards
      Willietony

3. Malo lava Willietony, ese le manaia o lou postcard ae maise lou tusitala. Ia manuia lava le tausaga fou, to’aga i le aoga.
    Mrs Tele’a