Mission Day Mass

Last week on Friday we celebrated Mission day. We had Mass down at the canopy to raise money and non- perishable food to donate for the Holy Angels Orphanage it was quite a blast, each class donated some money for the Holy angels Orphanage. After that we went back to class and had a test in each class in our own Bubbles. In Room 7 we had a Te-reo-athon no time limit and we took our time, I thought these were really hard but I actually ace that test because I have been practicing with my Te Reo sheet.

During morning tea there were Raffle tickets in the canopy for three prizes for the seniors and juniors. Next it was Lunch time we had quite a play, we went back to watching our movie called “Spirit away” it was a interesting movie, at 2:20 we pack up our class then Each class went down to the canopy announcing the prizes I didn’t know what was the juniors prizes but I was sure it was fun prizes, the senior prizes was so cool the third prize went to Lupe in Room 8, the Second prize went to me Willetony I was happy my prize was a yoyo and spinning tops the first prize went to Sulia who was in my class.