A Prayer To Jesus

Dear Lord…

I pray for the Bishops, Priests and Pope that they stay healthy and clean, look after themselves may they bless the people who are weak and sick and guide them to make the right decisions even through tough times.

I pray for the Country leaders, Presidents, Governments and Prime Ministers to look after them and may they make the right decisions for their country and for the world. Also may they have a safe journey through tough times.

I pray our Teachers and Staff who are stress and tired, that work very hard for our school and the community may look after themselves and have faith that they will be safe where ever they are even when they are stressed and we hope that our missions sister will spread good news around the world.

I pray for the Sick, Poor and the Lonely may they have a home to not be homeless anymore and look after them when they have no shelter above them may they have a family that will take good care of them. Also may they have a life that will be remembered forever.

I pray for our Families and Friends please look after them when they are at home sick and when they are isolating may they do the right deeds for our community.

I also pray for ukraine who are having tough times through russia, may they have our blessing to them and pray that, they will have a safe journey around their country.

In Jesus Name

Amen.