Epro 8 Challenge 1 Build a Crane

This week my class is doing Epro 8 Challenge with five equipment boxes in each group, where you can engineer stuff like making a car, bridge, swing which is also like doing your school work but with tools. Today we built a crane in our own groups, what we had to do was follow the instructions in the book cover and on the video, my group thought it was that easy to build it, but once we look at the video, it was actually hard, our teacher ( Mr Bell ) had to test out each of our buildings once we were all finished, each of the groups had to make the crane rotate, lift a bag, then put the bag back down gently in another area.

My team got so tired that we didn’t have enough time to finish building it. My teacher tested out our crane once we were finish, it was a bit crooked but we didn’t mind, our teacher tried to rotate the crane which was a bit tricky but we made it through then he had to lift a bag with a lever ( which by the way we forgot to do) but when our teacher started to lift it, it didn’t move so he gave us  2 to out of 3 effort which was better than zero. My group felt great except for the fact we didn’t finish it. I had a great time building this crane for the first time.